We offer new pupils the opportunity to try our classes on a pay on the door basis for the first two lessons to see if they enjoy what we do before making a regular commitment. Thereafter we ask that classes are paid on a monthly basi at the start of every four weeks. The Principal has the right to refuse entry to classes to pupils who have not paid their fees.
Please contact us before you attend to register your interest and book a place.
Girls - leggings or similar . Close fitting top. No glitter or jeans please. Hair tied back
Boys - Jogging bottoms or similar or shorts. T-shirt. No jeans please.
Both - Bare feet or trainers. No socks or outdoor shoes are to be worn in the dance studio.
Fully registered Pupils
Please see our uniform policy which can be found on the notice boards at the studio.
Our Terms and Condtions
- Fees must be paid in full at the start of every four weeks. The principal has the right to refuse entry to classes to pupils who have not paid their fees.
- Classes must be paid for the whole of the month during term time.
- If your child misses class there will be no refunds given during term time.
Notice period -
- 24 hours notice must be given if you are missing a private lesson otherwise you will be charged.
- Two weeks’ notice in writing must be given if your child wishes to withdraw from the dance school
Here is the first newsletter for this year. If you have any issues then please get in touch.
Here is our newsletter for April 2017.
Here is our newsletter for October 2017.